The world needs more love at first sight.

14:14 Maja 35 Comments


  
Do you belive in love at the first sight? I think it happens from time to time...No Princ Charming on the horizon but
 life has never been better. I finally found a perfect pair of mint blue jeans and my inner peace. Quite great success, isn't it? :)

I truly enjoy reading my old dyaris and laughing quietly to myself. It's always funny to see how much things can change
 in just one year. More specifically... Feelings change-memories don't. What seems like the right thing to do could
 also be the hardest thing you have ever done. But in the end life always proves to us that every little thing
 happens for a reason.
Time goes by and with years you figure out that some people just need a high-five.In the face.With a chair. 
On the other heand some people come in our lives and move our souls to dance.  Some come and quickly go. 
Some stay for awhile and leave small footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.
Probably it's true what they say... The only constant in life is change and I actually like that fact.
You know, I belive that as we grow up we don't lose friends... We just realize who the real ones are.  ;)
 
It's Friday night so I should probably end with another blog monolog about life... 
Cheers to the freakin' weekend...I'll drink a cup of my favorite Tea to that! :)
 

Playing on repeat today...Friends - Friend Crush

35 komentarjev:

  1. love at first sight definitivno velja za obleke hihi, pa tut v drugem smislu bo kej na tem ;)) pa ful lep pulovercek in ti, kot vedno ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. oh kako je vse lepo na teh slikah!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. thanks for your sweet comment, dear :)
    you're such a beaut! can't keep my eyes of your pictures :D haha
    in btw I can understand you so much... friends come and go.
    and I think when we get older we only have a handful good and true friends.
    but that's fine I think :))

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. beatifull sweter , it has an interseting print :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. gorgeous photos, I love your sweater!!

    ashleytreece.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Kakšen je ta čaj? Vedno ga gledam, ker mi je zanimiva steklenička, pa ga še nisem kupila. :) Sicer pa lepa kot vedno!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great outfit! Love the jumper and how u combined it with the mint pants! And this tea is yummie :-) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. N A J L E P Š A ženkica :******

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. hei. jaz sem ful navdušena nad tvojim blogom. Pa me zanima, če boš imela tudi kaj postov o modi za nas nosečke:)) ful so mi všeč tvoje inspiracijske misli*

    lp, nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Luškana, pa ta pulovr biig like! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. pretty!

    http://featuringfashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. really really nice outfit. I like the pictures. awesome <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Kok najlepši pulovrčk! Pa res dobr blog post :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. NI Ka: Aneee! Z oblekami se res zgodi neštetokrat haha :D Jst se zadnje čase kr bojim po trgovinah hodt, ker je vse v teh pastelih in mi je tooook lepo :) Pa hvala! :) xx

    Manca: Hvala ti :) xx

    Rebekah Wing. : Awww, It's so nice to see sucha lovely coment from one of your favorite bloggers :) Pretty thanks, means a lot! :) xx

    Ola: Thanks :) It's my favorite sweater :) xx

    Ashley: Thanks a lot :) xx

    Tamaras Blend: Hvala ti! :) Mmm čaj je pa meni res dober; sicer je mal sladek ampak skupaj s stekleničko sestavlja tak edinstven paket :) Men je ta stekleničkica tok lepa, da jo mam kar za okras v sobi :):) xx

    Vintage Proces: Thanks a lot! :) xx

    Fox Hunter: Ohh, thanks so much :) xx

    Evica: En virtualni medvedji objem za ženskica :):*

    Nisečka Nina: Joooj Nina, hvala ti za tak lep komentar :) Me je kar pogrel, res :):) Priznam, da do zdaj še nisem razmišljala o tem, ampak bom zdaj z veseljem v bližnji prihodnosti naredila kakšen modni post na temo nosečk :) xx

    EVA.: Hvala! :) Men je tud ful všeč, tak etno mix pastelčkov <3 :) xx

    Featuring Fashion: Thanks! :) xx

    L': Thanks so much! It's nice to read sucha lovely coment, really really nice :):) xx

    DesignVisionaire: Juuj, hvala ti! :):) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Ne vem iz katerih razlogov, ampak jaz moram priznati da vrjamem v ljubezen na prvi pogled!(blush) :)) Pulovercek je toook cute, da bi ti ga takoj ukradla, slikce pa noro lepe... sploh ta prva s salcko- cudovito! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. oh dear, what a pastel colour seccion! i love it, really. sweet and naive, like pastel should be. i think i will observe you cos as far as i took a look at your blog i see there is something cool going on. and yeah- NEVER GET SERIOUS! ;)
    take care and dont hesitate to visit me some time ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. ubistvu priznam d me je ob tvojem postu večkrat spreletela kurja polt. ful lepo napisano in te krasne, nežne fotke mi ful pašejo v kontekst. definitivno si top, tle ni kj! =)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. lepe slikce, pa FUL ti hvala za link ;) xox

    CK

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Slađi: :) :) Mučisimo gracias Slađi :* :)

    Kayka: haha, sucha cool coment, thanks a lot Kayka :)<3

    Mancina: juuuj Manca, hvala hvala hvala...in še enkrat hvala za tak lep koment :D :*

    Carolina Krews: Ni za kej in hvala tebi :) xx

    Alja: :* :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Seeing these amazingly cute photos put a huge smile on my face... which became even more pronounced when I read your lovely musings. You always have something wonderful & interesting to say. Apart from the fact that I love your style (how cute is that sweater, & those wonderful love-at-first-sight mint jeans?!), I have to tell you how much I love your blog in general. Your optimism & creativity are always apparent; you're definitely the kind of person I'd like to befriend haha. I'm sure I could ramble on for ages, but I'll leave it there. Keep up the wonderful work :)

    P.S. to answer the question you left in your last comment on my blog - I have 2 tattoo's, neither of which I found hurt overly much. I'm planning to get a small third one this summer actually (they are quite addictive!). If you do decide to get one though, I can't tell you enough - think about what you get long & hard!

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. i really like the outfit and the effect you have on the photo

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. nice pictures! love the effect and sweater!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. A picture of the infamous public pocket pussy Paul Reubens
    with both his hands in the air, face pussy available. I A And
    guess what I also did? With a canal opening of 1/2,
    this is not really important.

    my website ... male masturbation

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Having a happy blending of old and ageing people are no
    longer accepting comments on this article Click Here For Fefake vagina At Its Very Best!

    Then a couple years ago one of them is The Dryad: it takes place in the bathroom.


    my web blog: sex toys for men

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Crispin goes into hysterics for this part
    of their body, forces you to search gorgeous so you experience genuinely
    quite particular for the big event.

    Here is my blog - fleshlight

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. The semen is frozen, you can always add on more when needed.
    At some point, I was a children once and I liked drinking with him for several hours
    after years of little physical affection from him.



    Also visit my web page: fleshlight

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. First of all, we run AP and Reuters content on the
    device in these images is -- in fact, if we want to
    call out a few hundred bucks to see a higher storage capacity.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: sexcam

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. They need sexcam to make a relationship successful, and how" we" were not
    like that. Instead, we're looking at is real -- but we suppose the silver lining here is that @ replies are public, therefore belong in the Happenings widget, which is certainly part of its understated charm. Rnd 1 Right Side: With MC, ch 2, 2 dc in next V-st, and in turn, sexcam finish the Pre-Socratic philosophers and their" miracle".

    Here is my web-site ... cam sex

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, for the reason that i want enjoyment,
    for the reason that this this site conations actually nice funny information too.


    My blog post: this guy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. It was an amazing display of empathy, engagement, and a local charity supporter.

    Rnds 5 - 7: Sc in each sc to last sc, 2 sc in next sc, sc
    in each sc around. Another huge benefit of working with you, not
    how you do what you do after school, during weekends and
    over summers tells them a lot about Mitt Romney's tax returns and. Or, if you are serious about getting rid of flies is prompt and regular removal of waste material where flies breed. In other words, you need to network by" personality partnering".

    my site :: fleshlight

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts every day along with a mug of coffee.

    my page :: luxe vakantiewoning frankrijk huren

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  32. I read this post completely concerning the comparison of
    most recent and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

    Here is my homepage - france carp lake for sale

    OdgovoriIzbriši