We talked the morning away...

13:13 Maja 16 Comments

When I started this blog I never realised how much blogging can change your life... Dreamland of sky and sand has become
 an important part of my everyday and when I look back I can see that creating a blog was a choice made out of curiosity.
A good choice. All the amazing friends I've made, new opportunities & experiences, lots of inspirational people I met...
Quite amazing.:) Photos below are taken from our last mini blogger "cup of coffe and gossiping" meeting.
Three ladys with different styles and lots of fun = Ana, Špela and I. :)


Stay young.Make love.Cuz someday they'll try to break u break u...


Incredible talent and music. And as always I need to share it with you, my dears: LP -Someday

16 komentarjev:

  1. I love these photographs! I'm glad I got into blogging too! Don't know how I'd live without it! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ni vam para! =)

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What great cameras you have girls!!! I'm so jealows, whan something like that!!!!!!
    xxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. oh yes, thats so true! i started 5 years ago, then stopped cos it wasnt a good thing to have a blog but now i reactivated my page and i cannot pass a day without it! so much fun! :)
    take care!
    KAyKA

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. you have a great blog! :)

    http://saanae.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ehhh, nice people! <3 Pretty thanks to all :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši