Outfit post: Philips fashion week (day 2)

15:50 Maja 10 Comments

I feel like I'm still dreaming. Another amazing night full of fashion...
You know, I could live like this forever: taking runway photos, meeting stylish people and having time of my life.
Today I took many, many photos (about 600) so yes, it's gonna be a loooooong night for me.
I need to choose my favorites and then I'll show you my impressions...I'll write a long post full of photos from
 the second day of Philips fashion week as soon as possible. I promise.Till then- just a little preview of my outfit...

(I was wearing: Top Shop earrings, vintage blazer, H & M faux fur and lace shirt, Forever 21 leder leggings, Pull and Bear bag)

The song of this post: Niki & The Dove - DJ Ease My Mind

10 komentarjev:

  1. This is the perfect look, adore the colour of your jacket!
    Have a fab Wednesday xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. sm te vidla ko sm gledala prenos in si mi bla že tam všeč..itak! =)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You look totally amazing! Love how you composed your outfit - all looks like a vintage! Like it so much!
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Pretty girls, nice girls! :) Thanks a lot :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši