Let's get this party started...Fashion Week Slovenia.

01:47 Maja 15 Comments

Guess what starts today? Hell yes, Slovenian fashion week.I'm really excited and happy to be part of it. :)
A hundred blogs about New York and London fashion week in past two months made me even more 
passionate about the future of fashion in Slovenia. Yes, it's true- Philips fashion week will take only 3 days in 
our calendar but this 3 days are huge for us- thanks to a large number of talented designers...
Well, I hope you'll all enjoy my next posts about SFW- I'll try to do a good job :).
 


The song of this post: Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?
(Playing on Repeat Today...)


15 komentarjev:

  1. What a cute top!! And I have a question too,
    what do you do when you are stressed and the time you have isn't enough?

    This is my tip!!
    http://missviking.blogspot.se/2012/03/magic-is-not-only-for-wizards.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. That top is so beautiful! Love the detailing!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a great post, love these detail pictures, specially the one with the makeup!
    Have a great week dear!
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. great photos, the top is really cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. uh tut js bi takoj šla, če bi le lahko. uživaj še zame!! =)

    btw mam novo fb stran, te lepo vabim ;)*
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mancinas-spot/201699756599298

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. jaz se tudi prepustim poročilom vseh, ki boste šli :) se že veselim!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Ooo sreckica :)lepo se imej, uzivaj in vse lepo zabelezi da nam bos lahko porocala :D topek je res cute! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Love the white top! So pretty! It seems that you are a Chanel fan :) kiss

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Beautiful pictures, i really like your white top, its so pretty. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! I hope we could follow each other.

    Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

    -xoxo-
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. MissViking: Oh thank you so much  Hm… Hard question  I think that I'm stressed all the time haha :D
    But I try to clear my head with runing or something like that… Things thai I need to do can wait and I think it's more importand to stay healthy than stress myself too much  xx

    Maddie: Thank you dear  xx

    sandryca: Hehe, men je tud ful všeč  hvala!

    Zoe:Thanks Zoe, mens a lot!  xx

    eDina: Pretty thank you  xx

    Mancina: Se bom trudla uživat in dobro poročat, hvala ti  Fb page je pa že polajkan, supr da si g končno nardila  xx

    mimi: Res upam, da boste vsi ki boste brali moj blogec dobili filing kako je blo  Se bom trudla po najboljših močeh 

    Slađi:Ja res res sm lah vesela  Upam da si bom s poročili prslužila to da lah v živo spremljam vse kar se dogaja 

    Laura :Thank you Laura, means a lot to me  I'll cheek your blog for sure ;) xx

    Alja: Ole ole, day 2!  

    Mandy: Thanks a lot  And yes, I'm quite in love with Chanel makeup  xx

    Nicoline Berthy: Thank you  xx

    Mushei:Hvala ti :*

    Christeen:Thank you for your lovely coment  I'll cheek your blog for sure  xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši