A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked.

08:49 Maja 24 Comments


You know how it goes... First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink and then..The drink takes you. :) 
First juice vodka = super good mood. Second = you already have super powers...  Than you start
dancing like crazy, speaking in other languages and meeting random people.
I just love crazy nights out with my best friends, loud music and nothing to worry about.

Last weekend some of them totally surprised me... They actually made my cry and laugh at the same time-
 they recorded the most funny movie about me and made a big poster with our photo collage and sentence:
 The best things in life come in trees like friends, dreams and memories. 
Bingo! My point exactly.   :)

And that's not all... You're probably wondering who is the author of this amazing photo in my heands?
I never expected that I'll someday get something like that. All I can say is "wauu"! I can't even find enough special
place in my room for her...Well, we all agree that Roxy from Stardust and roses rock.
 I mean, how can anybody draw so damn good?! ! Absolutely girl with hugeeeeeeeeee talent!
 I'm truly impressed and thankful. :*


I know, I know...I'm writing like a teary-eyed grandmother in this post so let's move on...
As you can see I totally fell for pastel trend this spring. Mint blue bag, caramel sweater and soft pink blouse are just perfect
 for hanging around on a sunny day. Have a great weekend pretty faces!  See you soon, xoxo

sweater and blouse H&M, vintage pullover, Top Shop rings, bag from London
photos: stardust and roses

p.s. I'm kinda obsessed with this song... Kings of leon - Manhattan

24 komentarjev:

  1. Haha, jaz si bom pa dons privoščila odklop z mojimi bejbami ;) party mood on!

    Risba je pa res super...čudovito darilo <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ah-mazing risbica! :D And may I add, da si res luškana na telih fotkicah :)
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Res je odlična risba in lahko si ponosna na sebe, da si tako dobra, zaradi česar imaš tako vredu prijatelje! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. ubistvu mi je beba ukradla kar sm ti misla napisat. V svoje življenje itak privlačimo sebi podobne in če so tvoje frendice top in si ponosna na njih, ne pozabi tega narest še nase. Super si in outfit je TOP! =)*
    btw tnx za tvoj komentar, neveš kolk mi pomeni*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Juuuuuj Majči :) u make me bluuuush! Pa sej itq veš da zate vsee always :)pa boš že našla plac zanjo, men je pa itq važn samo da ti je všeč hihi :)!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. laak je super:) (al so to nalepke?:))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Jooj kok dobra risbica! Zelo všeč outfit! Jst mam iste prstenčke sam mi dol padajo skoz :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Kak si lepo napisala, men so tudi ti večeri s kolegi najboljši- live for the nights you won`t remember :D Pa super outfit in risba ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. love your outfit! :D and the drawing is so gorgeous! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Loving everything about this post! The photos, the outfit, the incredible drawing - all so fabulous! I really adore this outfit of yours; you have such a talent for layering & the colours are so perfect for Spring! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. .sparkle* : to je tapravi duh, party spirit ou yeahh :) ane, se strinjam- res je čudovita :)

    Pela Marela: hvalalala Špela :*

    Alja: :*

    beba: joj, hvala zelo zelo- kar pogrejejo takeli komentarji :)

    Mancina: Veš un občutek ko dobiš en tak velik, velik nasmeh na obraz le zarad komentarja pod svoj blog post, neprecenljivo :) Res res hvala :* glede modne revije pa itaq sam kapo dol, I'm still impressed :)

    Anamarija Rok: všeč je premila beseda, zaluuuuublena sm vanjo :) :D <3

    V. : hvala! drugač sta pa to dva lakca- tak mint blue moder pa en tak tanek črn čez :) ful fajn za ustvarjanje pa risanje po nohtkih :)

    selma: ee hvala mučisimo :* ja vem ja, ful so lepi sam so res mal nepraktični, js mam tud probleme z nimi :/

    With love, Ana. : Hvala ti! :) Ma jaz pravim na čim več takih "pozabnih" noči v krogu nepozabnih ljudi :)

    Gladys: Thanks darling :)

    Shawna Hynes: Ahh, thank you so much :) Once again I'm impressed because of your lovely coment :) :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. your nailpolish is stunning!
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent- share the feeling

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Your blog is wonderful! I'm in love with that bag:))
    Kisses

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. i love that song too! and wow to you bag and nails, following

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Diana(Dina): Thank you! I'm really glad you like my blog Diana :) xx

    samecookiesdifferent: ohh thanks :) xx

    AngeliqueDama: yeah, I love it too- mint is my spring obsession :) Thank you a lot, I always love to hear that :) xx

    Velvet Bloom: I'm truly in love with Kings of leon haha :) And pretty thank you dear :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Tvoja torbica je popolnaaa! Js bi tut mela eno v taki barvi, pa nikjer ne najdem take, ki bi mi bla všeč :( x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. totally cute outfit!

    and that pic is awesome!

    <3 Vega
    http://vintagecomplex.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Beautiful blog with very inspiring posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. WOW your Outfit is amazing! These colors are a perfect match! I love your sweater and your blouse! The bag is adorable!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. So pretty! Loving the pastels!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    OdgovoriIzbriši