There aren't enough days in the weekend!

16:48 Maja 12 Comments


I don't know what is going on with me lately but this Friday I stayed at home and actually enjoyed the fact
that I can spent the rest of the day in my favorite comfortable oversize T-shirt doing nothing important.
 Weekend without high heels and without drama, hell yes! Nights out that include lots of stupid things
 and too much wine became our tradition so it's kinda weird feeling drinking hot coffee instead of alcohol.
And no, don't worry- we're not alcoholic, we just have a lots of things to celebrate. :)

But as you can see from the photos I take some kind of party vacations this weekend.
Reading UK Elle, eating strawberries and colecting photos for my inspirational book,...
Nothing special but after a whole week full of millions things on my "must do" list this chill out evening
was exactly what I needed. Anyways, I'm wishing you great weekend my dears and remember:
Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless...

 
Song of this post: M83 - Midnight City

12 komentarjev:

  1. seems like a nice day. my week was rough too. so I like to do things I love <3 have a nice weekend.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. zdek razumeš mene, zakaj je luškano bit doma zvečer:P*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Pa mene tudi :) Zadnje čase preferiram domače večere od žurov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. o nom nom jagooodeeee...! zdej si mi pa lušte nardila! -.- :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. L': It was :) one of those lazy days you gotta love :) Have a nice weekend to :*

    Alja: Zelo razumem, lušno je če si znaš tko nardit :) <3

    Tamaras Blend: Men se tud to zadnje čase dogaja :D In mi kar paše da je tko... :)

    IRENA: Haha te slikce s hrano znajo bit kar zahrbtne, I know :P ampak jagode so moja nm. 1 ljubav haha tko da si ne morm pomagat... res nom nom <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. spet lepe slikce :)
    in se strinjam z napisanim, js sm tut mal pridna ta vikend :)

    xo

    CK

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. these pictures are so cute! i love the colors :)

    http://whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. yummie, I love strawberries so much!
    X

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. yummey! :) and that's what I call a friday night! Ful hude slikce za inspirational book! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. wow just came across your blog & i'm impressed!
    really like it! :)
    definitely following you now and would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think!
    maybe you can become a follower too!?
    it would mean a lot to me! :)
    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I like your blog so much!
    I'm following you now! :)

    kisses!

    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/
    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši