Style is the dress of thoughts.

16:48 Maja 25 Comments


I like fashion. Simple fact. I really do. The smell of fresh fashion magazines, stylish blogs, pretty creations, inovative people,
interesting trends and a lot more... For me fashion is the land of milk and honey. Sweet escape from everyday life.
 My place to run away. The secret garden where I can play, dream and have fun. You know, It's like my version of "Bora Bora". :)

 And no, I'm not naive. I know that it's not all rosy... But hey, cruel fashion editors, drama between the models,
crazy runway shows and "trends for one day" have their own charm, don't they?
We often think of fashion in terms of famous brands, for example Louis Vuitton, Gucci, D & G, Versace,..
Well, It's quite important to know that fashion is more about you than about your preferred brand. Materialism is passé.
Fashion is a personal style statement.


Once upon a time someone said to me that fashion is what you adopt when you don't know who you are... Maybe.
 But I think that the sense for style and fashion grows with years and knowledge of who we are and who we want to be.
My style is still messy as hell but I guess I just can't help myself. Mixing leder jacket and studded boots with
 girly mint blue blouse...Why not? Add some big rings, vintage bag and tadadam...you get me. :) 
I'm inspiered by rock'n'roll, boho style, pin up girls, vintage stuffs, hipsters, new  trends and  million other things. 

When we put down ideas of what life should be like and how we should look like, we are FREE.
 The only rule is: don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go... Life's too short to blend in.
Be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others. ;)  xoxo

(leggings: Forever 21, scarf :H & M, bag and blouse: London; Primark, shirt and sweater: Zara, photos: stardust and roses )

25 komentarjev:

  1. lovely shots, your words ring true.

    'Fashion Brings Us Together and Style Sets Us Apart' - one of my fav fashion quotes.

    J x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Your version of Bora Bora looks very lovely :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. And I like your bag. Simple fact. I really do :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ful lepa! Pa dobro pišeš. Jaz mislim, da je ključ v temu, da posameznik ločuje med modo (fashion) in osebnim stilom (style), ker sta to dva popolnoma različna pojma. Moda se spreminja vsako sezono, stil ne. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. wow, what a beautiful outfit my dear! love the colours you've chosen!
    X

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Se popolnoma strinjam, tole si super napisala :) + lepe slikce!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. dbest si tile napisala in naj ti rečm d je tvoj stil top! men je všeč, ko nekdo meša več stilov ampk vedno na koncu izpade noro dobr. zakaj? zato ker je to naredu ker tak je in potem to zna nosit. Aj really lajk! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. hud styling! torba in prstančki ohh <3
    ... ma sej v bistvu mi je vse ful dobro! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Se strinjam čist z vsako besedo, zgori. Ful luškana tale mint bluza pa šal :) you look gorgeous ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. leader jacket? knowlage?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Jen: Thank you, Jen :) And wooow, really really good quote :) One of my favorite from now on :) xx

    Pela Marela: Haha, aneee! pridi kej na obisk :P xx

    Alja: ajuuuj, ti moj fotogeničnismotanckibežipredobjektivom :*

    EVA. : Hvala! :) Pa na čim več naključnih srečanj sred centra :) xx

    Tamaras Blend: Ful hvala Tamara, taki lepi komentarji kar pogrejejo k kakšn žareč plamnčk :) In ja, se strinjam - moda in osebni stil sta res precej različna pojma, vsak na svoji strani :) xx

    Sassi: Pretty thank you, I'm glad you love it :) xx

    Barby: :) :) hvala! xx

    Mancina: Ajuuuj, ker carski komentar! Hvala, aj realllllly realllllly like :*

    Mikstejp: Haha , hvala mučisimo! :) xx

    Selma: Ful, ful hvala :)*

    Anonimni: Oo pa res, hvala za opozorilo :) Pozno večerno tipkanje in moja arabiš angleščina delata svoje haha :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. And now Im following too! Its so cute in here :)

    she foxhead

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. But I think that the sense for style and fashion grows with years and knowledge of who we are and who we want to be. - se nebi mogla bolj strinjat, super napisano Maja! :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. An Beta: Oh, thank you! :) xx

    Ana: Hvala ti :* :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Nice scarf I really like the color.

    Thank you for the comment on my blog

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. oh my god! I'm so happy I found your blog,its perfect:)
    keep up the good work! maybe we can follow each other?
    xoxo from Luxembourg

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. If you desire to increase your knowledge only keep visiting this web
    page and be updated with the hottest news update posted here.


    Feel free to visit my webpage projekty ogrodów wrocław

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. What's up to every single one, it's really а gooԁ foг mе
    to visit this web site, it consists of useful Infоrmation.


    My blog; http://www.chinastu.org/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Hellо there! Do уou usе Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtеԁlу enjoying your blog and look foгwarԁ to new upԁates.


    Alѕо ѵіsit my webѕite: click through the next page

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. When Ι οгiginallу left a comment I seеm to have clіckеd on
    the -Notify me ωhen nеω cοmmentѕ aгe
    aԁded- сhecκbox and noω every tіme a
    сomment is adԁеd I get fоur еmails wіth the sаmе comment.

    Perhaps there iѕ a means yоu are аblе to
    removе mе from that servicе? Cheeгs!


    Look at mу web pаgе - ośWietlenie led

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Wow thаt was unusual. I just wrotе an incrеdіbly long сomment but after I
    clickeԁ submit my cοmment diԁn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not ωriting all that over again.

    Anyways, just wanted to say wondеrful blog!

    Also visit my web-site - Tasmy led wrocław

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Thank уou for ѕhaгing youг іnfo.

    Ӏ truly aρprecіаte уоur effortѕ and I will bе ωaiting for
    yοur next рost thanks οnce again.


    My web blοg - http://besmellah-ahlebait-as.com/Cruz1349

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Hurгah, thаt's what I was searching for, what a data! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

    my page; 1

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Unquestionably believе that ωhich yοu stateԁ.
    Youг favоrite reason seemed to be on the ωеb the
    simplest thіng to be aware оf. I say to you,
    I definitely gеt annοyed ωhilе ρеoрle think
    about woгries that they plainly do not know about.

    Yоu managed tο hit thе naіl upon thе top and defined out the whοle thing
    without having siԁe effесt , ρeople can taκe a signal.
    Will probablу be bаck tο get
    more. Thаnks

    Visit my sitе; visit the next site

    OdgovoriIzbriši