While the heart of Britain still belongs to tea, I'm afraid my soul is sold to Starbucks.

13:17 Maja 20 Comments

10 reasons why I love England & London:

1. Gorgeous vintage stors:  
Dear vintage-lovers... Heaven is a place on earth; just keep calm and go to London!
2. Starbucks: 
 While the heart of Britain still belongs to tea, I'm afraid my soul is sold to Starbucks. 
Breakfast in center of London with big cup of Starbucks coffee? Well, I call it perfection.
3. Huge Top Shop:
Girls probably knows what I'm talking about...Let's admit: shopping in London is:
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !!! Nothing less, nothing more. Amen. 
4. The accent: 
British people can't really help it- they just have the cutest accent! 
5. The little cars:
English cars are so cool! Who wouldn’t want to drive a mini cooper around the streets of .London?
6. Music: 
The British invasion gave us The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and The Who. 
7. People: 
They are so unbelievably kind!
8. The drama:  
Maybe it’s their accents, maybe it’s their poise... In any case, I loooove to watch the English act. 
9.  Red telephone boxes and red bus services:
They are super fotogenic, don't you think?
10. London fashion week:
  Dream big, live bigger! Someday I'll be there...

Well, I love so much more about London and England than only 10 things:
street fashion, parks, fish & chips,... even rain!But that's it for today-
I'll leave you with my inspirational bord...xoxo
 
p.s. Only 17 days left till my favorite paradise!!!

 

20 komentarjev:

  1. aaahhh.....I would like to live there....It's my dream!!! Great pictures!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love this post so so much! I'm completely in love with London & so excited to finally be moving there this coming summer. Adore all the things you listed above, I love them all too :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. London is the best! :D
    Vidim da nas gre kr veliko v London te dni :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. The shoes! <3
    http://itsizabela.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi, really nice blog! :) you’re so stylish!
    I would like to ask you if you visit my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY: http://www.breakfastatkaty.com/2012/02/international-giveaway-victoria-delef.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Starbucks true love!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)
    Maybe we can follow each others!?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I really love this London inspired look, and I do love some good Starbucks. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Zoe: It's actually my dream too :) And I'm glad you like the photos, xx

    Shawna Hynes: Thank you dear! Moving there this summer? wow, lucky lucky girl :) Maybe someday I'll move my ass in my favorite city too, who knows :P

    Pela Marela: Ane, res je! :) aha sm tud jst opazla tale naš naval na London :) Mislm da bomo par mescov sam o tem brale in pisale po blogu haha :)

    Izabela: Love them too, JC is the best isn't she? :)

    Caterina Salvietti: Thank you to stop by, I'll visit your blog for sure :)

    TheParisienne: I see you feel me and big yes for fallowing :)

    Arden: Pretty thanks :) Glad you like it :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. So pretty! Love the rings and Lita's!


    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I love london too! It was the first time I went abroad so is a special city to me

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I love the shorts!!! And I would love to go to London once!
    Check out our blog?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Ah, it's a good thing London sounds totally awesome because I'm planning to move there in a year or two.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE WORD!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. LONDON, I want it so mucccccccch ♥
    great blog, I'm following ♥

    http://urban-catwalk.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. A bad day in London is still better than a good day anywhere else! :) Tole si poglej: http://thisisnaive.com/?page_id=104 za raziskovanje Londona na malo manj turistični način, super zadeva! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. LPFashionPhilosophy: I'm glad you like it :)

    paula: I agree, NO PLACE like lOndon <3 :)

    for the damaged: Thanks, girls. I will cheek it fur shore ;)

    Magnet: ahh girl, lucky you!!! Moving to London sounds like moving to heaven don't you think? :)

    Alja: :):*

    inês prates: Pretty thank you! Really happy that you like this post & my blog :) xx

    LINDA: thanks :)

    Ana: ooooooooooooooooo kako najbolši link, hvala ti res!! :) :) :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. i have been in london for three times..and i love it!!! most beautiful city ever <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Love the red snakeskin patent clutch.
      Gorgeous ! xo
      The Fashionable ESQ
      http://thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

      PS: hosting a giveaway - drop by!

      Izbriši