So far, this is the oldest I’ve been.

06:27 Maja 26 Comments

One year older, one year wiser.
 Yes, my lovelies-I woke up another year older today... Now I'm officially 20 years old! Already!? 
I honestly can't belive how fast this year went by and how amazing it was... I mean it's like it was yesterday
when I was 10- watching cartoon network, dreaming big dreams, loving fashion, collecting cute stuffs 
and had crushes on cute boys. And now I'm...um, still dreaming big dreams, loving fashion,
collecting cute stuffs and having crushes on cute boys. Maybe nothing has really changed? :)

I wanted to thank everyone for your lovely wishes and all the chocolates, presents,sms and hugs...
Today is a day made for smiles,laughter,happiness, and fun- a day made just for me? :)
Everything tells me that this year will be amazing and I'm taking you with me for the ride!
Hugs, Maja.

Coat,faux fur,leather bag H & M, black jeans Berska, pullover Zara, boots Humanic

26 komentarjev:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
    Hope you enjoy your day!
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. vse najlepše in najboljše in na miljone lepih trenutkov! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. kok si pa lepa STARKA<3
    upam da si mela lep dan:*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love this outfit!:D*

    in vse najbolšeeeeeee, lepo praznuj*:D

    HC:**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. vse najnajnajnaj :) še vedno nas tako lepo razvajaj z luškanimi posti :)***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. O, kak si lušna :) Vse najboljše! :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Joj hvala vam punce! :) :***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. i,i,i loooooooove youuu :) kok je zakon outfit, pojedla te bom! Happy B-day diva!*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. juuuuuuuj hvalalalalala srce :***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Lovely outfit! My favorite piece is definitely the faux fur coat. xoxo - ron

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. cute! love your coat! and happy late b-day!

    xo
    daisy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love your coat! So chic and looks great on you :) Definitely love your style!

    www.themoptop.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. great style!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. HAPPY B'DAY! (a little late) I hope you had a beautiful day with all good things you wished for :) *

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I hope you had a lovely birthday dear! I love the outfit you're wearing here; the camel coat, the faux fur, & the fringe bag - absolute perfection! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Hudo! Res lepe fotke! Pa z manjso zamudo VSE NAJBOLJSE in NAJLEPSE! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Pretty thank you all :* :* :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Paše ti pošteno bi tako oblečena.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. OMG i cant tell you how much I LOVE this outfit, it is absoloutly gorgeous :) love this, cute post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. oh, stunning! kako mi je vsec kombinacija blond lasi in un fur na jakni! cisto do konca! bravo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši