London calling.

10:04 Maja 15 Comments

Guess who's going out of the city tomorrow?Yap, It's meeeee, the luckiest girl in the world . Hell yeah!
  London calling! As usual, I fucking hate packing.... Cuz I don't know what to bring with meeeee...
 Aaa, nightmare!Demn,demn,demn. I’m just going to go buy an entirely new wardrobe when I get there.
 Dear gorgeous stuffs...I'm cooooooming! Well, I'll marry some pretty british boy in England and move my ass there forever.
So this is probably my last post... BY BY HONEYSSS! It's time to paaaaaaaarteeeeey. :)


P.s. Just joking about my last post... I'm going to take 5476589695 photos of my favorite city just for you dolls.
See you soon and don't forget to fallow me on my facebook page, xoxo.
 
The song of this post:  The Clash- London Calling

15 komentarjev:

  1. I've only passed a few ours in London, but it's dreamyyy!! Have fun and comeback with awesome news and pics :)*

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. london is my favorite city. I lived in england, so i visited london so much. there are lots of nice places. wish you a nice time there

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Uživaj kulkr se da, prekrasno je! :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. absolutely loving your blog !
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fuuul uživaaaj pa predlagam ti da greš s karseda praznim kufrom tja, ker ti garantiram da bo za nazaj v vsakem primeru prepoln :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. maximalno izkoristi London ;) & make some rockin' photos!

    xo

    C.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wow!!!I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!super cute post!! stunning pics!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. komej čakam kavo ko prideš nazaj:*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. packa! uživaj in se našopingiraj še zameeee =))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Such a great shirt! :) I bet you will have amazing time in London! ;)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ok, čakam na fotke in report, imej se krasno!!!
    p.s. jzt še vedno nisem uspela it v London, tko da, morš povedat za fajn štacune in kavarne :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Honeeeys, I'm back! And yes- London is awesome! Photos coming soon :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Zelo me zanima s kje je ta zakon majica. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši