It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... It's summertime.

10:51 Maja 13 Comments

Hello dolls! Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still very much alive...  :)
Tomorrow I already start with my second college semester so I spend my last 3 days of  holidays in relaxing
 Terme Olimia. Chilling around the pools with some friends was exactly what I needed.
Now I'm perfectly ready for new challenges- my creative friend Alja  have some awesome ideas in her pretty
 head and I can't wait to realized them. Here are two photos from our last blogger meeting in her fab apartment.
 I'll also post some outfits before London, I promise...Till then I'm blowing you a big kiss. Have fun! xoxo


P.s. Cool mint blue colour is my latest obsession... Mint blue bags, pullovers, skirts...Everything!
Pastel trend for spring/summer 2012 is absolutely one of my favorites. Did you already see Zara collection? 
I absolutely love it, can't wait to wear all this cute things... Hurry up hot weather, hurry up! <3
I made this two summer outfits on polywore cuz yap- I'm dreaming about long summer nights full of cocktails
 and crazy memories. And I'm probably not the only one... Am I?



13 komentarjev:

  1. Love the pastel bag!! Can't wait to wear spring fashion 2012! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. That leopard print bag is stunning!xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. zeloo luštna na prvi sliki! Pa čim več postov iz Londona<3 hehe

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. woooow i love your blog
    so much inspiring for me!!!
    amazing!! keep posting!

    XX

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. love the post and great blog honey, wanna follow each other? :) xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. love this inspiration dresses :) hope you liked my blog :) kisses*

    OdgovoriIzbriši