Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.

11:46 Maja 16 Comments


There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, "Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams."
Then they put the box away and bring it out once in a while to look in it, and yap, they're still there.
These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your
 dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, "How good or how bad am I?" That's where courage comes in. 
- Erma Louise Bombeck



My Thursday was full of dreaming. Again.Only one week left till London and yap-I'm acting
like a crazy chilld. It's nothing better then creating inspirational book, reading cool books about this awesome city and
spending time in front of my new sexy red laptop all day long. Having my dreams in one heand and cup of Earl Gray in another. 
Sounds boring? Maybe. But sometimes I just L.O.V.E. being a lazy ass.


 
P.S. Did you already noticed some new things on my blog? Well, my honey bunny friend Alja from blog LJUBEZNICE
helped me with my new blog banner. HIP HIP HURREY! I have to say I'm really happy about that...
 So, big thank you to my pretty fairy Alja-girl, we all know you're awesome. ;)

+ Dreamland of sky and sand is now also on Facebook. So, I'll be pretty glad if you like it HERE.
 On my Facebook page I'll show you more of my favorite inspiration photos, chill music and so on... :) 
I hope you like the changes and be sure to tell me what you think, xoxo.

16 komentarjev:

  1. Hoho nekdo ma pa leptopa!! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. jaaaaaaaaa :D veš kok sm navdušena, trenutno še v stanje ekstaze haha :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hjuuu kok je ljuškano vse, ja leptopček je res top top!! :) dj skrij me v kufer k greš v london sej pol k boš s šopingom vse napovlna lah mene kr tm pustiš da si najdm enga sexy angleža :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great photos!
    I really like your blog!
    xoxo from switzerland.

    rebelission.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi Maja,
    I wanted to thank you for your lovely message on my latest Dusty Petals blog post!!! I'm so glad you commented because I have now discovered your amazing blog!!! I loooovvveee it!!!!! I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of it. You have a new follower. Keep up the great work!!!

    http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. cute items! i love your notebook!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Jaz se spravljam v London že sto let! Alja je pa res lep banner naredila!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. ja pikiii:* ej mam že idejico za najin naslednji project! dobiš inbox<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Aw I loved reading this post - so inspirational & the pictures are so lovely! I especially loved the inspiring quote you started with. I'm planning on moving to London this summer on my own, with no connections or plans there yet. It's scary but also incredibly exciting. And if I don't try it out, how will I know I won't regret it in the future! I hope you have a lovely time in London - I'm excited for you :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Roxy: ana da je ljepiii :) moj nov fant haha, sexy thing ni kej :D ej z veseljem, popokam pa greva- šarmantni angleži že čakajo! :):*

    Mushei: juj hvala, Alja obvlada tako da grejo vse zasluge njej :) xx

    Rebelission: Thank you girl, I'm glad you like it :) xx

    Dusty Petals: ohh, big thanks for such a lovely coment :) xx

    lepinkbow: Thanks, I love it too :) xx

    Martina P: Pretty thank you :) xx

    Tamaras Blend: Joj, čimprej tja Tamara! Jst sm nravnost zaljubljena v to mesto, skor že mal obsedena haha :) ane, men je tud ful všeč. Alja je kraljica ustvarjanja :) xx

    Alja: ma obožavam te fuŁ :):* čim več najinih projektov oleollleee!<3

    Anđela Vitorović: hvala ti Anđela :) xx

    Shawna Hynes: Dear Shawna! Well, I must say you are the queen of the coments... They are so lovely and truly always made me smile :) Pretty thank you for that :*.
    I'm truly in love with London so yap- I hope I'll have a great time :) Awww, lucky you to moving there this summer, that's awsome! Can't wait to read about this on your blog girl :) xx

    Marielleheart: Thanks :) xx

    Carolina Krews: Hvalalala Carolina :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ohh tudi jaz bi sla se enkrat v London! Upam da se bos imela mega super :) Fotke se fuuuull lepe in priznati moram da sem navdusena nad novim 'banner-jem'!

    OdgovoriIzbriši