Dear London... Heaven is a place on earth with you.

15:35 Maja 20 Comments

Fact of life: If you get tired of London you get tired of life...    Fact of the day: I'm back from heaven... 

Home, sweet home... It's always nice to come home after a trip but it's not a big sicret that I'll miss London a lot. 
I honestly, deeply, ardently love this city and the kind people in it. 
Just few flash backs: walking down the Oxford street, having fun with my readhead honey Eva, eating lunch
 in Hyde Park on a sunny day,  having crushes on stylish street styles, shopping a lot, living from a Starbucks coffe
 and frappuccinos... And a lot, lot more...Yap, It was an awesome week in good company of my new BFF's
 Big Ben and London Eye. :)


But, dear dolls...Here I am again. Blogging in front of my laptop, drinking coffee from new Starbucks cup in over size 
T-shirt full of new memories, fashion catches and photos on my camera. I'm planing to do photo diarys but I decided 
to show you my new pretty blue dress in outfit post first. They say happiness is like peeing your pants...
 Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's warmth. Well, I still hope you'll feel my peacful happiness through photos... :)


The song of this post: Mr. Little Jeans - The Suburbs

P.s. I also decided to add some music links in end of every post... I hope you'll like the songs I'll post 
and enjoy them as much as I do. Have fun pretty faces, see you soon! :*

20 komentarjev:

  1. Ojoj, ful je lepa oblekca!
    Se že veselim fotk! (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Noro lepa oblekca <3

    Vsakič ko gledam fotke z Londona šibam čekirat letalske karte :P naslednje leto grem sigurno spet! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. superkjut oblekica! se prou vidi da si uživala, pa predzadnja slikca je res waw! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ful lušen outfit! Tut jst moram spet mal London it pogledat... <3

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Joooj, kok si pa luškanaa! :)) Vidim, da si ful uživala :)
    Čimprej objavi ostale fotke! :)
    Ela xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. kok si lušna v tem outfitu. Pomoje pa ni človeka, k mu London neb pod kožo zlezu. in really like the pics! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love the skirt and the hat! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. You look beautiful :-)

    www.mrgugu.pl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Luštna! Prva slikca na klopci je za v okvir ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Full lustne fotke, zelo lep outfit! Sploh ne dvomim v to da si se imela precudovito!! :)Komaj cakam se ostale slikce... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Oh London London!How I miss the city, I want to go back more and spend more than a few hours of last time! You took some nice pictures, I would love to see more!*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. nice blog ^^ loves it

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    follow me and i follow you))

    xoxo Christy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. faboulous dress! if you go look at my blog there is also a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway :

    http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. owowow checked your blog, absolutely love it, so I start to follow youu.
    btw I have a very similar boots :)

    Edina

    http://sunshowerlover.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Thank you girlsssss :)* I hope you'll like my next posts about London too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. & english boys, we're cooooooommmming<3<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

    Feel free to visit my site football kit numbers position

    OdgovoriIzbriši