When nothing goes right... go left.

09:24 Maja 32 Comments


January, month of exams... It really makes me feel like a geek. Well the day has come and I had my first exam today. 
All I can say is: big fail. I mean- really, really big fail. But life goes on and now I can start to study for my next one.
I'm in one of those cool "whatever" moods, when nothing seems to touch you.Cup of tee, red lipstick, new blouse and 
two super cute rings made my day. Who cares about one exam when sunshine outside shine so bright.
As they say- when life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!:)


But I can admit that my concentration is quite bad these days- I can’t stop thinking of London... 
It's less than month till my favorite paradise!Yesterday I caught up with my friend Eva and talking about our trip 
made me wait for the time when we leave even more! So a little warning for the next 3 weeks:
there will be a lot talk about London.Planning my trip, packing, everything! Sorry, I really can't hellp myself.
 I'm so excited. :) But more about awesome London trip later... Have a great day dolls, xoxo.

bag vintage, blouse, shirt, skirt H & M, hat Pieces, rings Six

32 komentarjev:

  1. Wow, your outfit is amazing!I'm in love with that polka dot shirt<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. sweet outfit! :) and I love your rings!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Same here with London and low concentration! Kdaj greš? :D Js se morm prav mučit na blogu, da ne zvenim preveč navdušena haha. Outfit je ful adorable. <3 Morm it pogledat v H&M, če še majo kej teh srajčk :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. ja kok si pa hudaaa! a greš jezikovno v petek?:*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. O, kak ti paše srajčka! Pa kar piši o svojih pripravah na London pa vse okrog tega, jaz namreč zelo rada takšne stvari berem (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. AngeliqueDama: thank you so much :) I'm glad you like it :)

    Hilal: thank you! :)

    Eva: grem 24, februarja in res že tooooooooooooooooooook komi čakam. prou uno, cele dneve razmišlam kok bo carsko- obsedena pretty much haha :D kdaj greš pa ti? :) hvala, jih majo še v modri pa še ene par takih luškanih :)

    Alja: hvala srce :* drgač pa ne- grem kr lepo v izi na drugi rok :)

    beba: joj hvala ti, bom definitivno velik pisala o tem :)

    sandryca: joooj, zdej sm pa zardela :D sicr daleč od tega ampak vseeno hvala :)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ful si lepa Maja, prava sodobna Marilynka ;)
      In ja popolnoma razumem tvoj excitmant glede Londona, js sm tud vedno vsa na trnih in vse nacrtujem preden kam potujem.. nazadnje je blo decembra - New York ;)

      Cim vec srece za naslednji izpit ;)

      Love, Ania.
      http://aniaanialysis.blogspot.com/

      Izbriši
  7. I would love to get a hat like yours, looks great on you! *

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I love your style! That blouse is awesome :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. love your outfit!
    lovely bag(:



    http://par-a-dise.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wonderful outfit and accessories! :) You've a great style! :) Best wishes from Germany

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. So pretty! You are so right about the tequila :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. wow you are so beautiful :) great look :) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. awww! I love your top! you look gorgeous! :D

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. super cool outfit. I really like your blouse <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I love your blouse!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Hvalaaa!**

    Bolj redko komentiram... zelo so mi všeč tvoje slike, kjer jim dodaš poseben efekt. Res super izgledaš :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Wow full full hude fotke! Rdeca barva ti zelo pase!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. i really like your blog! maybe we could follow each others?

    http://agaforfashion.blogspot.com/
    http://agaforfashion.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/AGNESit/189969121055116

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Beautiful red blouse! You look so cute!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I was able to find yours - I absolutely love it, and your style! Loving the outfit you've put together here; the polkadot shirt is perfection & the hat, bag, & rings are so cute! Now following you :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. thank you girls so so much! :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. I love your outfit, red is absolutely a great color for you. You totally rock it!

    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Tale srajčka je pa res ful lepa :) si vidla, majo mogoč še v črni barvi? :)

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Kdaj pa greš to v London? Kr js grem tut zdej februarja :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. What a cool blog! :) I love your style!
      Follow you!

      xoxo
      Irina

      Izbriši