She said, hello mister, pleased to meet you.

09:59 Maja 9 Comments

I'm sitting here in front of computer trying to figure out what to writte in today's post..I'm searching for something inspiring. 
Something deep. Big, smart words where are you when I need you the most!!? Damn. Empty head. Totally empty head.
So well, it looks like I'll need to live you with one of  my favorite life quotes by  fab icon Marylin Monroe & today's outfit. 
Evrytime I feel lost and hopeless I read this and world looks much better and brighter. You should try it too. :)

“This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth.
But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. 
But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. 
Don't let go of them. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And babe, I hate to say it, most of them - 
actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up becuase if you give up, 
you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.
Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. 
Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? 
So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing
and there's so much to smile about.”


Wearing: Zara bag & pullover, H & M blazer, Deichman boots

9 komentarjev:

  1. I'm so in love with that coat! It's beautiful!

    xxx

    Lily

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. kok najlepša :********
    E.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Maja ful si ljuškana :)+ Marylin rocks <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. you look like a model in some of the photos!! amazing!!
    take a look to my photographic work and follow me if you like it :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. luškan plašček in hudi škornji ;)

    xo

    C

    OdgovoriIzbriši