It's better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe.

13:51 Maja 8 Comments

Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone. Too often we're too stubborn to say "sorry, I was wrong". 
Too often it seams we hurt the ones closest to our hearts and we let the foolish things tear us apart.  
But  as long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna make mistakes. Fact.
But at the some point that's just how is just to be. I discoverd that mistakes are the greatest lessons of wisdom. 
Cuz if you're not making mistakes, you're not taking a risk and that means you're not going anywhere... 
I prefer funny life full of joy with some stupid descion in it more than boring "play it safe" way of living. 
I want to experience everything!! Well, almost everything.:)

Tell me, don't you love people who dare to be crazy and weird in a good way?
People who are not afraid to take chance on life, who lough longer than the others, who talk loudly and screw up sometimes?
I do love them. They are my friends. And well, what would I be without my best friends? Hm...probably normal. :)
But we all know that normal is usually boring as hell and that inperfection is a beauty. 
So my dears: live it up, drink it down & party hard.
You don't have time to sit around waiting for the perfect chance to come your way like you are waiting on your train. 
Dare to drive in midde of nowhere hoping for the best.

Have a great week & I hope you like the photos I made with one of my best friends Anja on our 
train station of fun. :) XOXO.

8 komentarjev:

  1. dobra stara proga :D
    drgač pa lepe fotkice :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Word! :) kok sta luškani :D pa ja ta proga je čis huda ane :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice pics! Love the place to take that kind of photos :)*

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. looove this look***

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši