Goals are dreams with deadlines.

14:06 Maja 13 Comments

 So, here I am with my first post in 2012.  
New year. New hopes. New dreams. Same person.
I'm not one for New Year resolutions, but this year I actually made my list of goals for year 2012.
It's a long list but hey- goals are dreams with deadlines. I'm pretty proud to say that I already made
one step forward. Big yay for me! :) I got a cool job to become more independent & save more money
for traveling around the world & other fancy stuff, of course. Paris, New York, London...I'm comiiiiiing! :)
  One more funny fact- last week my dad lost his mind and bought me a small but cute car so another step is finally (!!!) make a driving test.
I'm saing this for so long that all my friends don't even belive me anymore
but now I'm sure as hell that I'll do it. Can't wait to drive around with chill music anywhere at any time.
Ahh, this life is the pursuit of happiness.

"Wish it, dream it, DO IT!"

That's my spirit right now and it feels damn good. Like I can do anything I want to.
Power puff girls, can I join you? :)

P.s. The outfit I made for this post is a style of chill chick.
XXL peace pullover, fur, cool rings, leder leginggs, high hills boots, Ray bans
and more & more popular Long Champ bag.
I admit that I prefer fancy style but these past few days I'm obsessed with XXL sweaters and all
chill-out stuffs. I actually think that this messy style is a pretty fashionable in his own way.
Do you love it or hate it?
Be sure to tell me what you think, XOXO.
  

 


13 komentarjev:

  1. Great post!love the outfit!:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Držim pesti za narejeno vozniško ;)
    in cute outfit :)
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. To zadnjo sliko si bom zalepu na zid.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. uglavnem...komi čakam da pred bajto zapele en nepoznan avtko :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wooooowww...great look dear...I like it!
    Happy New Year...dear !!!

    Kisses,
    Fashion Crazy Ball

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. službico si dobila? kakšno pa, če smem vprašat. Tudi jaz že dolgo razmišljam, da bi si omislila kakšno, a se bojim, da imam preveč dela s faksom:( no..pa poleti

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Srečno 2012, veliko sreče pri doseganju ciljev pa seveda z vožnjo! :) Lajkam kombinacijo! :D
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. @ Zoe: thanks a lot :)
    @ Špela: joj hvala, upam da bo čimprej v mojih rokah :)
    @ Marko: :) haha, feel free to do it. me veseli, da ti je všeč :)
    @ Katja: tud jst! pridm kmal :D
    @ MIRIAM: Thank you :)
    @ Ananimna: Jaa, ful sm vesela :) V trgovini Peek & Cloppenburg v Supernovi :) Sej mene po pravici povedano tud skrbi kako bo s faksom in miljon drugih stvari, ki jih mam zraven ampak we'll see :)
    @ Ana: Hvala!*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Great Post and Great Blog :-)

    http://nospetitesreveries.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Super kombinacija, ura mi je prva padla v oči.
    Želim ti vse najlepše v letu 2012 :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Hvala Ela :) Tudi tebi vse najlepše:)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Love it! dobr napisan na spodnji sliki :)

    http://fashionbynastja.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love these outfits! so rock'!
    XX
    Margot

    OdgovoriIzbriši