Style Icons - from Kate Moss to Olsen Twins.

15:32 Maja 4 Comments

 
Hello hello fashion lovers! What's up? 
I wish I could party hard right now but my health is still a bit problematic.
Happy news is that's getting better and better every day so big yey for me. :)
  However- rainy night is just perfect for writing a new post... 
I decided to show you some of my style icons... 
I'll started with Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen and Kate Moss.
OLSEN TWINS
In their closets: The Row, Givenchy, Rick Owens, Balenciaga, Giambattista Valli and so on
Look: "Dumpster chic"
Key accessory: Starbucks cup :)

Short: I just looooooove their fashion "homeless chic" style!


KATE MOSS

In her closet: Vintage
Look: Dashing to the store in skinny jeans and a shrunken jacket
Key accessory: Indie rocker boyfriend

Kate loves denim cutoffs, men's blazers, skinny jeans, ballet flats, skull scarves, fringy boots, fur chubbies, 
motorcycle boots, shrunken vests…basically, everything you've had or wanted to have in your closet. 
And I love her! :D


4 komentarji:

  1. such inspiration, obadve!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I am so so soooooo obsessed with MK&A. Such a great choice of inspiration!

    http://jgstylekitty.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I also love Olsen twins since the begging, when they were child and I saw their movies. I didn't like the fact that they're getting skinner and skinner with time but I guess it's hard to be a celebrity and not be very thin. But I love their style!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kate is amazing!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši