By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do...

12:30 Maja 10 Comments


Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself
 of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture
 outside your world in order to finde yourself again...

If you don't get lost, ther's a chance you may never be found.
 Well, what I'm trying to say is that sometimes we must lost ourselves
 to find ourselves. Right? Ehh, maybe I just want to cheer myself up...
 Because- you know- I feel a little bit lost right now. Actually...
 I feel like Alice in Wonderland. And it would be pretty good if I could
 finde my way back home. Or better said- if I could find peace
 in my own head. 

 

Today I was lying in my bed, drinking cappuccino and listening to
 nostalgic music group Oasis.

...Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you...
...By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do...
...I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...
...Backbeat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out...
...I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt...
...I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...

...And all the roads we have to walk are winding...
...And all the lights that lead us there are blinding...
...There are many things that I would like to say to you...
...But I don't know how...

 

I still feel so damn young and naive in this hard core game called life...
 But hey, everything is good for something. And yeah...
bad experiences was good because they: 
-made me much stronger
-made me work a little bit harder
-made me much wiser
-made my skin a little bit thicker

So dear life ...I guess I need to say thanks for making me a fighter.
 Now I'll put my favorite kick-ass red lip gloss on my lips and give
 you a big smile. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.

Red kisses*
Maja



10 komentarjev:

  1. cool pics! great style!
    I checked your blog and I like it!
    Visit my blog and if it like you became my new follower! (I follow back!)
    have a great Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. i love the color combo...great outfit!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. HI! :D I loved this outfit, these colors look perfect with your skin tone :) I'm amazed.
    Take a look at my blog http://secrets-of-a-girl.pt.am/ I'm following yours

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hey sweeet!!
    lovely style and blog <33

    xoxo*
    Iv
    http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You look beautiful :) Love your blog, following!!

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Amazing styling! Love the mixture of colors! Following you now:D

    OdgovoriIzbriši