We can live forever if you've got the time.

09:31 Maja 6 Comments


I believe in overdressing. I believe in wearing red lipstick. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe 
that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and... I believe in miracles. <3

 
P.s. Minimalism has always been popular. So safe little black dress is the right answer... The little black dress became an wardrobe essential when a milliner turned designer Coco Chanel, created one for her collection in the 1920s.You can make unique look with simple changes. Details = everything you need.
Ahh, autum is just perfect for trying new things. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)
Hugs,
Maja

Wearing: Dress and scarf from H & M, shoes from Peko, belt from Tally Peko Weijl

6 komentarjev:

  1. Oo, kak navdihujoč post! Naslov mi je svetoven :D

    Mir in ljubezen!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. @ Beba: Hvala ful :) Res je lepo vedet, da se nekomu zdi neki kar napišš navdihujoče :)

    @ Ana: Hvala ti :)

    @ Alicia: Thank you girl :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ful lepa oblekca! :)


    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. laser treatment rosacea Modest Town

    Take a look at my web page: Pewamo laser treatment rosacea

    OdgovoriIzbriši