Give me colors!

09:05 Maja 14 Comments

 

I should be studying right now, but...writing a new post is much funnier than economic problems. I found this cute pink skirt in H & M and I decided to mix it with my favorite vintage green blazer =  almost rainbow outfit :). I actually never thought that anything like this could be wearable together but hey, I think I was wrong.


Besides that I have milion ideas for cool DIY things in my head and I really, really hope that I'll find time for all of them in my future.Stay tuned!

XO XO,
Maja
 
 
 

Skirt and Necklace H & M, Shirt Zara, Blazer Vintage

14 komentarjev:

  1. your photo are amazing and your look is always trendy!
    nice blog!! I really enjoyed this post!
    New outfit post on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow , http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    have a wonderful day

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lep outfit. Sta se slikali skupaj z Anomarijo? ;)

    Verižico sem takoj prepoznala, da je iz H&Ma.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zadnja slika dobi nagrado! =)

    http://podezju.blogspot.com/2011/10/neboticnikskyscraper.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nina: Hvala :) Drugače pa ja, sva naredile slikce skupaj z Anomarijo :).

    Klemen: Hvala hvala, sm šla prečekerat tvoje z Nebotičnika in so res wauu ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Gorgeous look! Follow you now!
    Can you follow me back?))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I don't know if you know but the green thing you are wearing, it's called BLAZER, not BALZER:p

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. thanks for yuor sweet comment!! now I follow you!!
    keep in touch
    kiss kiss

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Wow, that's an amazing colourscale!!! so prettty


    xxo joana from sweden

    http://joanakadir.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Great choice of color,beautiful all together. Lovely blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I actually like this combination of colors. Love the zipper detail on your skirt. Following you girl, hope you can stop by soon :)

    xo erica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Thought that maybe I could drop by your blog to check it out and thank God that I did. Great posts and interesting photos you have. Hope you can visit mine as well. Have a great day! xo

    itsNikki
    Fashion blogger
    http://www.itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. hey nice blog
    glad that i came across it...
    do check out my bog
    btw following u...do follow me back:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Nanokeratin locks onto the hair, forming a fine, smooth coat of keratin.
    Habits die hard and whatever your regime has been in the past, you do need to
    have a good look around at what is on offer for different hair types and textures.
    Both brands are popular in known hair salons and spas.


    Here is my page: hair products

    OdgovoriIzbriši