Lolita.

04:54 Maja 5 Comments



Lovely breakfast at Lolita = perfect for a rainy morning...
Or better: another great time with blogger and stylish girl Roxy.
It's funny but my favorite blogs are from people I actually know... So eating croissants and drinking white coffee in company of a girl who inspire you is quite cool, don't you think? :)
I could write a whole page about how much gorgeous & funny is she but I think her blog is the best source to prove you that. Cheek it on on Stardust and roses.      


I admit, I'm pretty much jealous on guys because they can look so damn chill-out in bad weather days... Maby being a guy is just awesome but I wouldn't change my girl position ever. We got off the Titanic first, there are times when chocolate really can solve all our problems, it's possible to live our whole life without ever taking a group shower, many free drinks, we can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay, new lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life and if we're saying something dumb, some people will find it cute. :)

Wearing: dress H&M, vintage scarf, sweater Zara

5 komentarjev: