Friends will be friends.

14:30 Maja 5 Comments



You know that feeling when you can't imagine you're life without some people in it? I do. It's not even metter how long you know eachother...Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they are meant to be there. They teach you a lesson and help you figure out who you are. We all need somebody we can turn to, someone with no reason to stay.
  
I may not remember exactly what people did or said, but I always remember how they made me feel... 




   
I think true friends are the people who brighten your smile everytime your with them... So I decided to show you my cutie pie friend Eva. We both adore England and Marilyn Monroe. Shopping and coffees with long conversation are our best anti stress method. She's a girl with who I can joke about marring prince Harry and wondering whats life about. Passion for vintage stuff, fashion, blogs, music and Starbucks. Yes Sir, that's us. Retro indie vintage girls. <3 :)
 
I hope someday she will start writting her own blog, because I think her super style earn it. This Frday I fell in love with her lovly blue coat. 



Despite the advice about choosing your friends wisely, you really can't choose your friends... They choose you.
 
XOXO

5 komentarjev:

  1. That so very true hun and I like your closing statement about your friends CHOOSING you =) I am blessed to have a couple in my life right now and i just CANNOT imagine my life without them in it ^_^ Lovely outfit the two of you =) The pale pink with camel and turquoise ring are amazing ^_^

    Eeli x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Maja, strinjam se čis z vsem :) Oh pa js bi tud poročila Harrya takoj!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Obe sta supr luškani + lajkam tvoj plašč/blazer :)
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great outfit you look stylish. i like your shoes ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši