Drama queen life.

14:39 Maja 8 Comments


Tree words to describe my last month? Drama, drama, drama. Full of new people and feelings. Full of funny and crazy memories. Actually I was so happy and excited that I had a feeling that nothing can bring me down. Until today. My past had a meeting with my present. Oh, that bitter sweet taste in my mouth...



 Interesting college, awesome schoolmates, more free time, party's and butterfly's in my stomach... In top of that I started with my old passion- acting. I spend 6 hours per week in amazing drama group descovering that I can be anything I want to be. But you know what's funny? In real life I can't act. Seriously. I can't. People who know me well exactly know when I feel sad, even if I put pretty good fake smile on my face. But stage is my place to shine. Acting is about giving something away, handing yourself over whatever role you are askd to play... And I love it.


 Million things to be happy...So, why the hell I have that bitter sweet taste in my mouth? It's hard to explain. But I'll try. I need to. Because feelings are made to be expressed...

You know that heart-breaking feeling when you see your "soul sister"old friend who knew about you everything and than you realize how much things change? Feeling that you don't even know what the fuck is going on? And why the fuck is this happening? And you just H.A.T.E. it. 

I really, really, really do.

 Maby, there comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & people who create it. You need to surround yourself with people who make you laught so hard that you forgot the bad and focus on the good... But I can't. I don't need just good things and I never wanted perfect friends around me. I belive in perfect inperfection. 

Yeah, I realized that I'll love and care about some people no meather how stupid life turns our ways. 

XOXO

8 komentarjev:

  1. Maja kok se lahko čist poistosvetim s tabo <3 tok lep post! Ful dobr drgač nism vedla da igraš, js sm vedno hotla to poskust :)!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. as long as your having a good time then nothing else should matter
    xx
    DOLLMEUP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Majči tvoji blogi mi krajšajo delovni čas in spravljajo v boljšo voljo, hvala tiii :***
    Tvoja Patricija :D heheh

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your design. With thanks
    Also see my site :: manchester united transfer news 2008

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fastidious respond in return of this difficulty with
    firm arguments and telling everything on the topic of that.
    my website :: liverpool fc transfer rumours latest

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually used
    to be a amusement account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable
    from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
    Feel free to visit my website ... perfumes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. The геpoгt ρrovіdeѕ vеrified useful to mе pегsonally.
    It’s rеally usеful and уou aге certаinly really
    educateԁ of thіs type. Υou possess oρened
    my personаl eуes for you to vагying
    thoughts аbοut this ѕubjеct
    mаtter together wіth intrіguing, notable аnd solіd content mаterial.


    Αlsо νisit my wеblog buy Xenical
    Also visit my website Xenical

    OdgovoriIzbriši