We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.

04:13 Maja 15 Comments

"Another chill Sunday morning when you're lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep... There is a space where fantasy and reality become one. Are you awake, or are you dreaming? You see people and things; some are familiar; some are strange. You talk, you feel, but you move without walking; you fly without wings. Your mind and your body exist, but on separate planes. Time stands still. For me, this is the feeling I have when ideas come..."

Bright and sunny Sunday morning in good company- fresh orange juice and some old fashion magazins...   Today's blog inspiration was my necklace with two very powerful words "Faith & Love". I mixed my favorite large pullover with trendy leggings, big black bag and my DIY heels.


"Stlyle is an expresion of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style."  
(John Fairchild)

15 komentarjev:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!!!
    I really like your shoes! :)
    Can you follow each other? I'm already doing it! :)
    kiss,yumiKo

    yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. your shoes are absolutely fabulous! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Enkraten DIY! Ful mi je všeč torbica, pa pulover, ker mi izgleda ful retro. Fajn outfit. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hej, hvala za lep komentar :)

    Waw ne morm vrjet da si sama nardila te čevlje, zgledajo res super :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you girls! Means a lot to me :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. You are gorgeousssss. I love your white blonde hair with your light skin. You look so great in this outfit. You put the sparkle on the shoes yourself? Wow. I love it all.

    <3 Rachel
    http://www.dressupsandmessups.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oooooooo gosh! I love your shoeeeeees <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Waaaaw, lahko prašam kje si kupila to torbo:)?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Lahko lahko :) Na Dunaju v trgovini World of accessorize; res so mel same top na zalogi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. On that pоint arе a variety beautiful models for a Tantric massage therapy mental pictuгe promotional shot.
    Withal, virtuallу of the patients finԁ Thаi tantric massage very rеlахing as the firm application program of bу devising a side to faсe squeеzing nаtural
    action.
    My website - Tantric massage

    OdgovoriIzbriši