Fashion mess and Mr. Tommy Hilfiger.

12:20 Maja 4 Comments



Back to life, back to reality. Or I can just say "back from a fantasy"?


  Hello guys! I spent 5 most amazeing days in Vienna, but here I am again- writing my blog :). Onestly, my room is a fashion mess right now but I even don't care... I like my shoes and clothes right there wher I can see it... All over my bed and tabel :).

In Vienna I was enjoying sweet escape- hollydays with my two friends. That means delicious breakfasts in ouer hotel, chill out coffies, hanging and awesome shopping. What more can I wish? 

I really needed time for myself far away from Ljubljana. "Somwhere over the rainbow". I love my city sooo much but you know how it goes... Sometimes you just need to go away. 
 



Today's outfit was very simple. White balzer & casual shirt with blue shorts and my small orange bag. Nothing special but I love simple elegance. 
 
P.s. Did I mention that I found my new lover? No? Sooo...Tommy Hilfifer is his name. :) Haha just joking. But I truly fall in love with this cute Hilfiger shoes.




4 komentarji:

  1. Kjut kjut kjut!! :) Ti kr piš več da bom mela js kej pametnga za prebirat ;) drgač pa ful lušni čevlčki in jaaaaa Dunaj <3 I wanna go back!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Juj, hvala! Bom bom :)* Jaaa ane! Tok je lepo tm, jst sm bla vsak dan znova nvdušena :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. With the ability to actually alter the texture and condition of the hair with clever and fashion-forward hair styling products, Rusk Being products are sure
    to intrigue the hair product lover in all of us. As far as medical treatment is concerned, it's often suggested to consult your doctor before any further proceeding. The professional hair merchandise of Loreal are effectively currently being sold all more than the world in about one hundred thirty different countries.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: hair products

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hostas come in a wide variety of colors, shapes and sizes and can be found in almost every
    home landscape. Place organic kitchen waste, as well as yard waste such as grass clippings,
    leaves, and the like into a compost bin. The less competition,
    the better off your plants will be.

    Here is my web site :: mulching

    OdgovoriIzbriši